Cleanvalve is a bottom flush valve designed for use on glass-lined, Stainless Steel or Nickel Alloy reactors / Tanks. This easy-to-operate, easy-to-clean, self-draining valve allows for a variety of functions without the need to interrupt the process and without dismantling the valve.
- Available sizes DN 150/100 (6”/4”) - 100/80 (4”/3”) - 80/50 (3”/2”) - 50/32 (2”/1 ½”)
- Max pressure 25 bar / max temperature +200°C (up to 230°C upon request)
- Material : Glass Lined / Stainless Steel / Nickel Alloy
- Manual or Pneumatic
- Axial or side actuator
- Non Fire Safe or Fire Safe
The glass-lined steel design of the Clean Valve ensures no metal contamination of the process fluid and enables use across a wide temperature and pressure range. Cleanvalve has been designed with the most rigorous cleaning operations in mind.
- Patented flat seat to avoid collection or build-up of materials in the annular area between the valve seat and nozzle wall.
- Additional port with a 5º downward sloping angle has been built into the valve to facilitate cleaning of the internal components and body.
- Retractable spray nozzle system
- Cleanvalve is able to accommodate temperature measurement sensors, measurement electrodes at the lowest point in the vessel for a more accurate and reliable temperature measurement.
- Lateral dismantling of the temperature probe
- All DDPS glass-lined valves are made of cast steel coated with our standard 3009 Glass enamel identical to the reactors on which they are installed. Wetted parts feature the same characteristics of all other glass-lined equipment including resistance to corrosion, thermal and mechanical shock. All other parts in contact with the process are made of fluoropolymer (PTFE, PFA).
- Cleanvalve can be fitted with lots of accessories (limit switch, solenoid valve…)
- For standard nozzle or block flange
- The same spare parts for all materials
- Draining design, easy to clean and no cross contamination
- No need to dismantle the valve between batches and reduces production costs
- Easy retrofitting or installation on new reactors (even on competitors reactors)
- Safe and reliable